1) How much does it cost?
The cost can vary depending on the city and if you are within the GTA. Other factors such as costumes, props, number of dancers, type of dancers, and type of dancers are offered.
2) How do I become an exotic dancer for your company?
To work for us, you need to call 416 909 2000 and send us your resume: firstname.lastname@example.org
3) Who are your dancers?
All of our dancers are background checked, trained, and educated. We want to ensure that our customers continue to refer us and use our services.
4) If we want to tip the dancers, are we allowed to?
We encourage and it is customary. We have a motto: “The more you pay, the more we play.”
5) If we want the dancers to stay longer, how do you charge for extra time?
There is no exact fee, you would just work it out with the Dancer a modest amount.
6) How is payment made?
Payment is made person, in cash prior to the event.
7) Do you cover all over Ontario?
Yes. Special rates apply depending on your location. If you are looking for a stripper in Toronto the price is $150 for a male and a $250 for a female. See our Prices Page.
8) If we need to reschedule, how much time is required to reschedule and what is the penalty?
We can do last minute bookings and we can also do in two months in advance. In general, the more notice you give us the better.
9) What costumes are available?
For our complete list of costumes, please click here and you will see our costumes page.
10) Do I need to give my personal credit to your phone staff?
Absolutely not. We highly recommend not giving it to everyone in the Adult Industry.